1. REPUTATION – It is important for you to work with a funeral chapel that has a long-standing reputation for service, quality, and excellence. The staff and owners at our funeral chapels are your local friends and neighbors, and our goal is to provide sensitive and caring assistance during life’s most difficult times and create meaningful celebrations that honor your family and friends. For over 10 years we have received the National Funeral Director’s Association Pursuit of Excellence Award. This exclusive award recognizes the most exceptional funeral homes for their outstanding programs and service. This award recognizes our commitment to going beyond the expectations of the families and communities we serve and our adherence to high ethical standards.
2. CHOICES – You need choices. Choices are important to you. We offer a wide variety of services that will meet your family’s specific needs in the most dignified manner and at affordable prices.
3. FAMILY-OWNED – Our funeral homes are family-owned and our main focus is to provide the best quality service and value to our families and friends. Our funeral chapels are all owned and operated by the same family. The owners, Robert and Richard Hantge, have an active part in funeral service and meet with families on a daily basis. They follow the traditions and values learned from thier father, Everett, treating each family with respect and dignity, as well as honoring the heritage of the communities in which they live and serve. We know that our success depends upon how we treat each and every family we service. It is our goal to not only satisfy your needs but to exceed your expectations.
4. PRIORITY – You and your family are our number one priority. A funeral is something that absolutely needs to be done right the first time. Working with our professionals that are fully committed to funeral service is in your best interest. Thankfully, making funeral arrangements isn’t something most people need to do very often. However, whether pre-need or at the time of death, we are here to help you with the details.
5. AFTERCARE – Losing your family member or friend hurts. Our greatest privilege in serving your family is walking with you on your grief journey. You will receive healing benefits of our aftercare program by being invited to our annual Beyond Sorrow grief seminar and our annual Holiday Remembrance Program. Furthermore, we also have a local grief group that meets once a month and you can choose to be on our mailing list for our Grief Recovery Friends monthly newsletter.
6. CREMATION – We own our own crematory. By owning our own crematory, we can assure you dignified, caring service throughout the entire cremation arrangements. We have total control over the professional and ethical standards that are expected for all crematories. Because we own our own crematory, we can ensure prompt attention to your needs with no scheduling delays. There is no need to use out-of-area crematories. We can take care of every aspect of the cremation process – you never leave our care.
7. AVAILABILITY – You will not be alone. When you need us, our full-time funeral directors are available to serve your family at any time….24 hours a day, every day.
8. PERSONALIZATION – Your special requests are welcome. We understand that your family and friends are special and unique. We encourage creative ideas to celebrate their lives. We create and customize folders, prayer cards, thank-you cards, register books, video tributes, and many other special items right here at the funeral home. Furthermore, we can help you design the permanent memorial marker or monument for your loved one.
9. PRE-PLANNING – We offer professional pre-planning. We have a full staff of licensed pre-need professionals including, Brenda Hornick and Suzanne McBride, who will come to your home or meet with you at the funeral home, whichever works best for you and your family. Pre-planning and Pre-funding allows your family the opportunity to make funeral arrangements and decisions before the need arises. Pre-planning and Pre-funding eases stress on family members at the time of death and also gives individuals a chance to express their desires for their own service arrangements.
10. HOME – Like you, home is where our hearts are. Our staff is community-minded and we are involved in many projects and organizations in our communities. We live, work, and support the communities that we serve. Unlike some corporate-owned funeral homes, our family-owned funeral home supports, participates, and believes in our hometown causes, events, and organizations.